DS Global Link
WELCOME BACK TO DSGL!
DS Global Link
WELCOME BACK TO DSGL!
DS Global Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Global Link

Nintendo doesn't support the ds/dsi anymore, but Wii (get it?) do!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
                    Thanks for using DS global link. Please sign up, post, and have fun. By Zekrom

Actual Release Date (1.1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekrom
Admin
Admin
Zekrom

Actual Release Date (1.1) Empty
PostSubject: Actual Release Date (1.1)   Actual Release Date (1.1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Yes, I said that 2 other updates were 'release updates'. But this one is an ACTUAL release. The May 31st Release was really a final test, and it failed so i patched all the errors I made. I literally deleted 90% of the posts and sections and replaced it with a layout EVEN BETTER than the old one. I realized that i should be making FORUMS and CATERGORIES on topics, not THREADS. If you were an old member, you would SEE the difference. But no one else used this, except me pushing the software TO THE LIMITS with state-of-the-art updates. Hey, you can even SEE and READ ABOUT all the hours of work I do on this site. I post. I update. I tell friends. I advertise. So please sign up. I know I said that like five hundred times and whatever, but i need your feedback. As you know, forums aren't just admins and their close friends as mods posting. It's YOU GUYS. THE COMMUNITY. THE PEOPLE THAT WE ADMINISTRATE AND MODERATE FOR. YOU!!! So, just sign up, post, participate, log in frequently, read my reviews, and just show that YOU care about the nintendo community. YOU. Sign up, and make a difference. A stand. Is anyone with me?

Ok, well that went far off topic, but you get the point. Please use our software and ENJOY it. That is why forums are created... Anyway...
Back to top Go down
https://dsgl.board-directory.net

Actual Release Date (1.1)
Page 1 of 1